Monday, November 14, 2011

Standing tall and strong, he is my hero.
Placing my small hands into his,
feeling nothing could beat us.
Smiling up at him,
Looking into my Daddy's eyes.

He can do anything, for he is so brave.
He knows how to make me laugh
when I feel sad.
There is nothing better than
Looking into my Daddy's eyes.

I love when he dances with me,
standing on his toes,
we move around the room
While looking up
into my Daddy's eyes.

He makes me feel big and grown,
taking his hands, knowing
nothing can hurt my Daddy and me.
When I am afraid, all I have to do
Is look into my Daddy's eyes.

Many years have come and gone,
no longer that little child,
still I look forward to taking
my Daddy's hands
and looking into his eyes.

Seeing in his eyes,
forever I'll be
Daddy's little girl.

 

1 comment:

  1. awww awesome!!! Would you like to check my blog?I write poems too!
    We can share our thoughts and understand each other
    without a prejudice and hate
    We can build a strong friendship
    Who knows maybe we are born to be met.
    Take care!I'm following your masterpieces hope you follow me too!
    www.magicfortunecookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unordered List

Sample Text

Search This Blog

Inside.Thoughts. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget